March 7, 2008

Hey who here likes hernia jokes?

Here's the latest Press Release by Jixby Phillips.

GUESS WHO JUST HAD SUPRISE HERNIA SURGERY??

I did!

About twelve hours ago, I was being wheeled out of the hospital by my parents who drove to Eureka because they were worried about their boy, who was getting cut open 3 hours away from them.

Special thanks to the shithead doctor at St. Joseph's urgent care in Eureka who failed to diagnose it TWICE when I went in to see him, forcing me to live two fucking months with a painful hernia. I should have known that a pony-tailed man dressed in exclusively in denim wouldn't be a good person trust my health with.

MORAL: Go to the Mad River Hospital in Arcata if you are sick. They actually know what they are doing and are all awesome

I warned him about people with ponytails. And now a hernia joke.

What did the Jixby Phillips think the doctor said when he had a hernia?
It's a hurtingyah (hernia)

The Paintjob will be on hiatus until his return. We have a few paintjobs already finished so don't give up on us yet.

No comments: